Ropes Courses, Inc. is hiring a qualified project facilitator to provide design and technical management support to clients, owners, managers and the business team to facilitate, expedite, and drive to closure all assigned client and/or owner operate sites from concept to installation. This position will report to the Ropes Courses, Inc. corporate office in Allegan, Michigan.
Job Title: Project Facilitator
Job Summary: Provide design and technical management support to clients, owners, managers and the business team to facilitate, expedite, and drive to closure all assigned client and/or owner operate sites from concept to installation. Administer site contract requirements related to document collection, zoning, permits and document review for quality, accuracy and timing of activities. Bridge all communication between all RCI administrative units, Sales, Design, Engineering, Fabrication, Installation personnel, subcontractors, program personnel and all other project support personnel.
- Must be able to maintain and manage multiple, simultaneous projects while assuring that work is performed in accordance with project requirements including local zoning and permit regulations and requirements.
- Provide subcontractors with information and support, as outlined within contract specifications to allow work to proceed as scheduled.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate supplier and contractor activities, products, and reports for adherence to the vendor-approved requirements. Monitor and track all open transactions.
- Follow up, coordinate and continuously communicate with clients, owners, managers, engineers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and field staff to ensure that applicable codes and specifications are met. (For example, review zoning drawings prior to submittal for client requirements.)
- Ability to perform QA/QC function on construction and site acquisition submittals.
- Review & approve site-specific documents.
- Generate records, reports, correspondence, and other documentation in the performance of the work.
- Review contract specifications to determine all documentation submittals required for payment from our customer.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at one time and effectively finish projects in a timely manner and within budget.
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings and/or conference calls providing information, coordination, project status and milestones.
- Develop project deliverables from sketches, written and/or verbal instructions.
- Apply judgment and make decisions with respect to deliverables and input interpretation.
- Assist in coordinating deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors.
- Assist with expediting large volume of submittals and/or confirming that such submittals have been received from subcontractors.
- Identify and assess improvement opportunities which will add value.
- Capable of performing special projects as requested with minimal supervision.
- Perform all other duties as assigned on a daily basis.
- Education: Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in related field -Preferred
- Experience: 3-4 years construction or site acquisition work experience -Preferred
- Project Management Systems -Intermediate
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, and schedule work) -Advanced
- Problem solving skills (identify, analyze, research, evaluate, and resolve) -Advanced
- Human relations skills (written, verbal, and client service) -Intermediate/Advanced
- MS Office applications -Intermediate / Advanced
Qualified applicants should apply here.